Most new vape users often ask questions about the difference between MTL and DTL puff types. The meaning of MTL and DTL will help you understand the difference. MTL stands for Mouth to Lung, while DTL is Direct to Lung.
MTL puffs let you draw the vape to your mouth first. Then, you inhale it into your lung. On the other hand, DTL puffs let you inhale the vape directly into the lung. Here are a few points that will help you understand the difference between two puff types.
- Generally, the coil resistance for MTL vaping is above 0.8 Ohm and above
- MTL mimics smoking a cigarette
- Best with 20mg to 50mg of nicotine – “Saltnic” e-liquid
- The mouthpiece on the MTL tank is narrow
- MTL puffs mimic smoking
- MTL airflow is warm
- Generally, the coil resistance for DTL vaping is below 0.8 Ohm
- DTL mimics smoking a shisha (hookah)
- Best with 3mg to 18mg – “Freebase” e-liquid
- The mouthpiece on the DTL tank is wide
- DTL puffs do not mimic smoking
- DTL airflow is cold
MTL gives lower smoke ratio with higher nicotine intake while DTL gives more smoke ratio with lower nicotine intake.
At Vape Station, you will get a huge variety of products with both types of puffs. We deliver all vapes products and accessories to the ordered addresses all around UAE at a quick manner. We always have the newest products in the vape industry. For this reason, our online vape shop is quite popular in UAE.